About This Blog

Want to know who I am? My name is Jessica and while I’ve been stuck at home, I realized that having a space that you are happy with is important. I am a Biochemistry student at the University of Arizona, who wants to spread affordable interior design ideas to whoever is interested. I’ve recently decorated my home using my favorite tips and tricks. Why is my blog centered around this? Well, I’ve always had a passion for interior design and even as a child I would change my room’s aesthetic all the time. From changing colors and patterns to moving furniture around to fit my room best, I’ve always attributed the design of my space to inspire and motivate.

Are you interested in finding some tips and tricks for designing spaces in your home?  If so, this is the blog for you. Here I will talk about ways that one can design their home affordably and to their interior design desires. Whether you like DIY projects or some guidance on affordable items that can spice up a room, this is the place to find it. Save money by doing everything yourself and save time by knowing where to look for your favorite items. 

 This blog will center on the fundamental aspects of interior design: space, line, form, light, color, and pattern. Focusing on each of these can bring a room together and it's the attention to detail that will tie a room together. My most favorite aspect of interior design is the opportunity to create something on your own, without having to hire others or spend a lot of money. I hope to introduce others to projects and items that they can utilize to develop their space. So, what is stopping you from creating a space you’ve always wanted? Nothing. Follow my blog and join the journey. 

                                                                    💛 Image


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to Spice Up Your Space